Sunday, August 23, 2009

Official End of my LAST Summer

Sadly I have concluded my last summer vacation. It was definitely eventful and relaxing at times and ended rather abruptly.


I have been through many emotions starting this semester. Definitely scared of what is to come when graduation happens, as my previous post explains, but I do believe that I won't have time to think about it too much. I'm taking 3 classes, 20 hours of an internship at St. Pauls, and studying for my comprehensive exams. I will be busy busy.

Things I'm looking forward to:
Starting at St. Paul
College football (still crossing our fingers for UT tickets)
Stephanie and Chris's wedding
Comps being OVER
New York
Finishing schoooool and having a master's degree (5 1/2 years of college)
"The American Gladiator" kickball team

I start tomorrow at St. Paul. Wish me luck! I will be updating this week about how my first week ends up. I'm sure it will be overwhelming, eventful, and fulfilling to be back to doing what I love!

0 comments: